1) On the first not-freezing day of spring weather, turn off the heat and open all the windows. An extra breezy day is best. Make sure the house is no warmer than 65 degrees.
2) Run two consecutive loads of warm-water laundry and then 1 load of hot-water laundry.
3) After starting the hot-water load go immediately into the bathroom and take a shower.
4) OPTIONAL: Forget to bring a towel or robe into the bathroom when you go in for your shower. (For the record, I skipped this step and had both towel and robe).
5) Learn to laugh at your foolishness, because getting angry only makes you sick and miserable.
6) Blog about it.
Share your love and shine your light.